יום שני, נובמבר 06, 2006

Thoughts and Fun.

So how's about if we start with the fun.

Rav Shmuel Skaits is releasing his first major album. He's been in the US for the past 4 years after a while in Israel. Here is one of the best music videos I've seen in a long time.

Also on my fun list is my new, addictive, shockwave game. "Double Wires." My high score is 180yd. Let me know if you best it.

On a more thoughtful note, I need to work on slowing down. How often do I live a moment? How often am I doing nothing more than just "doing what I'm doing"? It's tough. I get it when I'm playing music or when I'm cooking but how do I do that with my relationships? How can I dance without feeling self conscious and embarrassed? How can I sing without feeling that I need to organize, harmonize, syncopate, synchronize, or otherwise stick out? What is the recipe for "Just be"?

We could use a bit more fun in this post...

A guy goes over to his friend's house, rings the bell, and the wife answers the door.
"Hi, is Tony home?"
"No he went to the store."
"Well, do you mind if I wait?"
"No come in."

They sit down and the friend says "You know Nora, you have the greatest breasts I have ever seen. I'd give you a hundred bucks if I could just see one."
Nora thinks about this for a second an figures what the hell - a hundred bucks. She opens her robe and shows one. He promptly thanks her and throws a 100 bucks on the table. They sit there a while longer and Chris says "They are so beautiful I got to see the both of them. I'll give you another 100 bucks if I could just see the both of them together." Nora thinks about this and says what the hell opens her robe and gives Chris a nice long look. Chris thanks her and throws another 100 bucks on the table then says he can't wait any longer for Tony and leaves.

A while later Tony arrives home and his wife says "You know your weird friend Chris came over." Tony thinks about this for a second and says "Well, did he drop off the 200 bucks he owes me?

3 Comments:

At 11:35 לפנה״צ, Blogger kasamba said...

LOL!
You have a great blog!
And I love the setup!)

 
At 7:52 לפנה״צ, Anonymous אנונימי said...

. . . oh br'dah, talk about old gags, I heard that, when Kennedy got elected . . . not that I think about it . . . oh, well

. . by clicking on the upper hyperlink below, you'll bring up the graphic that illustrates my proposed concept for a 9/11 memorial , , ,'

. . . oh, yeah, you might think that the "circled A" detail looks familiar . . . well, it is . . . it was lifted from a royalty-free photo of the moon . . .

. . . as for why the moon should figure so significantly in this memorial, well, let me tell you it took me quite a while to get some inkling as to the REAL motivation of the "gollums", who either rammed or attempted to ram those airliners into civilian targets . . .

. . . anyway, after viewing the graphic, please consider clicking on the hyperlink just underneath the first hyperlink mentioned . . . I believe the text at the other end divulges in precise and concise terms just what the hell was in the back of the mind of those bloodthirsty antiquated poltroons . . .


proposed 9/11 memorial

. . . oh, yeah, you might be put off a bit by the text . . . okay, so it's only fair to mentioned the blog post in question may be unsuited for perusal by people with squeamish disposition . . .


torture works


toodles

 
At 3:13 אחה״צ, Anonymous אנונימי said...

got 209.93 yd.... ok now i'm done :-)

 

הוסף רשומת תגובה

<< Home