יום ראשון, אוגוסט 27, 2006

Wherever you go, there you are.

I am currently traveling in an undisclosed location (mostly) incognito. It's interesting being in a place where you know no one in a two state radius. A new experience it is. I am whatever I tell people I am.

The other observation of the week is about people and space. Some people should be launched into space. Alternately they could learn the limits of space.

When you are a house guest somewhere there is the question of "Where am I allowed and where am I not?" That's fine. Statements of "don't go crusin' around the house" normal and acceptable. When you come home to visit you parents and get told "You shouldn't be looking in the fridge without telling me." - That seems a bit far.

How about if ya'll weigh in? When a grown child comes home for a weekend, are they a guest or not? How should they be treated?