יום שני, יוני 05, 2006

"You put your right foot in.."

There is a lot to be said for starting off on the right foot with a professor. I started the semester in Stats having done most of it at a basic level. Because I knew much of the material, he took a shine to me. I now seem to be in a state of "can do no wrong". Fun!

I am aware that right now we are hitting the material that I didn't really learn in Sydney and should learn it now. Time to pay attention.

juggling all this stuff is not easy. Add to it that I can't multitasking and I don't want to drown. When people ask me how my year is going I can tell them that academically, it's going very well. The rest is a little falling apart. This blog has not been updated as much as it could be mostly because I'm dealing with the real world. Which is a good thing. On the other hand I've always found it relaxing to organize my thoughts in writing. So less blog also means less reflection. Not great.

Another academic note is that: "No Instructor Should Answer A Phone In Class!!" neither should students, but the instructor!!??!

There is some stuff I've been reading and I will try to put up some interesting bits for discussion. On an unrelated note, does anyone know if corporate recipes are copyrighted or just kept hush-hush as trade secrets?

4 Comments:

At 12:51 לפנה״צ, Blogger Ezzie said...

I believe they are patented.

 
At 1:53 לפנה״צ, Blogger YS said...

First off, was it just luck or did you have some way to know that this thing updated?

Second, patented and therefore findable in a patent regestry, yes?

 
At 12:54 לפנה״צ, Blogger Ezzie said...

I don't think patents are detailed necessarily. But if patents are, then they must not be patented...

And I put most blogs I read on a list of feeds. It takes less than one minute to let me know who has updated their blog out of the 75 or so I look at. (I use Firefox's Sage extension.)

I don't know when people comment, though, which is why I only saw this now...

 
At 5:38 אחה״צ, Anonymous אנונימי said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

 

הוסף רשומת תגובה

<< Home