יום שלישי, אוגוסט 08, 2006

Personal Hurdles

While my blog tends toward the "I have something to say" side, I've been too busy to bang out real content. As it's late at night and the real world needs me more than the on-line one, I'll share some achivements of mine of late
  • Decided that I can keep moving.
  • Passed all my exams.
  • Finished a paper and am pleased with it.
  • Made damn fine fudge.
  • Haven't cracked.
I'm proud of myself. I also get to travel again soon so I may have better stories to tell.

BTW, I don't know who reads this, but I would appriciate people giving me even a tiny bit of feedback on my last Israel post. It was alot of work and I am interested to hear reactions.

3 Comments:

At 11:01 לפנה״צ, Blogger he who is known as sefton said...

. . . this is hardly a comment on your Israel posts . . .

still, I think it'll interest you . . .

. . . Wood'ja (?) buih-leave! . . .

I almost feel sorry for the fools, bent on destroying Israel. If only they knew what they're going up against. In the post titled ". . . more 'italian' than you realize . . .", I expound on the chief reason for that emotional "near miss".

Anyway, the text for the hyperlink to that post is just below . . .
http://hewhoisknownassefton.blogspot.com/2006/07/more-italian-than-you-realize.html

If this comment intrigues you, consider bringing up that page.

toodles

 
At 4:52 לפנה״צ, Blogger Eitan Ha'ahzari said...

YS: thank you for the suggestion. I will email you shortly and ask for some details.

Be'tikva, Eitan/Greg.

 
At 4:54 לפנה״צ, Blogger Eitan Ha'ahzari said...

Whoops...I just realized you didn't post your email address. My cell phone is: 050-8427376. Please contact me whenever you have the time. I'd very much like to know how I could help. If I don't answer for some reason, please leave a message.

She'nefazez lahem et harosh, Eitan.

 

הוסף רשומת תגובה

<< Home