יום ראשון, ספטמבר 10, 2006

Snakes on my brain

Last posts have been a bit down-esque. It's now week two of school and the big news is that I am slated for some income this year! Other happy things... Still trying to resolve what I want for myself but I know it's not to grow old alone with cats... I will finish off my current degree program before trying other ones... Did I mention I get some money this semester?!

I also get to spend one night a week talking philosophy of religion, something I know nothing about, and getting PAID for it!

For a fun happy note I give you:

And...


With all the SOP spoofs out there the ones I most enjoy are the movie posters.

2 Comments:

At 1:33 אחה״צ, Blogger Anne Rettenberg LCSW said...

funny!

 
At 8:11 אחה״צ, Anonymous אנונימי said...

SNAKES!!!

 

הוסף רשומת תגובה

<< Home