יום שישי, נובמבר 17, 2006

Allow me to rant

Life is hectic. Lots to do and when you try to get all of it done in the same day you run down and get sick. What are we really looking to "get" out of life?? where do I want to be in five years? Depressing thought. I'd be really happy to stop where I am and spend time doing things and learning things. S.O. and I watched Groundhog Day last week and I sat there being jealous of Bill Murry! I know, the point of the movie is that we should be nice people in our day to day lives and interactions. Damn it! I want to stop life, play piano, sleep around, read books, smoke a big wooden pipe and tell the world to piss off! Oh yeah, to clarify - sleep around *with no commitment*. But that may have been obvious. Hell, let me extend that no commitment to everything else too.

I want to have my cake and eat it too. Right now, as short sighted as it may be, I'm even ok just eating it.