יום רביעי, מאי 31, 2006

How old should I be?

At some point I got older. Now I just have to grow up.

How big is the gap between how old you are and how old you see yourself as?

Are you "acting your age"? Doing the things you should do at your age?

The upside of acting younger than you are is you get to be called "youthful". The downside is that people might tell you to "lose the illusion that you are still ______". Damn them; but they are right. I realize I need to deal with some of my age-appropriate issues. Blech.

I'm 22 damnit!! Why not??!!

4 Comments:

At 1:30 לפנה״צ, Anonymous אנונימי said...

Join the club.

 
At 4:48 אחה״צ, Blogger Ezzie said...

I realize I need to deal with some of my age-appropriate issues.

Heh.

In truth, the concept is a bit flawed - but in terms of how I think you mean it, yes.

 
At 8:47 אחה״צ, Blogger Anne Rettenberg LCSW said...

22 is a difficult age. You're tossed out of the nest, and just barely know how to fly...

 
At 5:38 אחה״צ, Anonymous אנונימי said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

 

הוסף רשומת תגובה

<< Home