יום שני, נובמבר 07, 2005

Sex Appeal

Wasting time on random blogs. One of them sends me to a questionnaire "Rate your sex appeal." Nice. I'll just confirm what the world already knows about me. And I know it's scientific accurate 'cause it's on adultfriendfinder.com!

So here's the interesting part: No questions about sex. None about money. Nothing on look, background, personality. Nada.
Every question was about self-esteem.

1) No matter what, my friends will always accept me for who I am.

Strongly disagree
Disagree
Somewhat agree
Agree
Strongly agree

2) I don't have to prove myself to other people.

3) Even if I make mistakes, I know that everything will work out in the end.

4) My true personality is one that most people like.

5) I don't wait for opportunities. I seek them out.

6) If, tomorrow, I were to disappear forever, a lot of people would miss me.

7) I don't need to be told that I've done a good job. I know that I've done a good job.

8) When I need help, there's always someone around.

9) At parties or when socializing, I can always find the right thing to say.

10) I always try my best even if I have a hard time getting it right.

11) I usually feel like I'm a good person, full of hope about my life.

12) I'm very satisfied and happy with myself, and it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks or tells me.

13) I rarely let down the people who really care about me.

14) I'm very good at socializing with other people.

15) Even if I had the ability, I wouldn't change anything about my personality.

16) If someone disagrees with me, they can still respect and like me.

17) Even though I have flaws and make mistakes, my friends and family still love me.

18) My opinion of myself is more important than others' assumptions.

19) I'm worthy of others' affection and kindness.

20) I'm very capable, and always will be.

I don't think this is a revelation to any of us. But it's nice to hear it from the sex-perts.