יום שני, אוקטובר 03, 2005

Mission from God II

I don't know why I'm here in Sydney. I mean why in the larger, cosmic sense of things. I'm meeting people, having fun, helping out a bit but I have yet to be hit with "Your mission, if you chose to accept it...". But I guess that don't happen in real life. All of the different things I'm coming across are potential missions and I get to choose.

Rosh HaShana. In many ways I'm a long way from where I was last year. There are a few things that have remained but this has been a fairly revolutionary year. People, places, decisions. Wow. I guess that's what's supposed to happen over a year. If we stayed the same it'd be boring.

I pray that I make the right decisions and that my decisions are the right ones. And that I will have the strength of mind to make decisions.

Shana Tova