יום שני, פברואר 27, 2006

Date

Things I need:
  • Shabbat
  • Questions
  • Hugs
  • Music
  • Beauty/Awe/Joy
  • Admiration
  • Space
I want:
  • Social acceptance
Everything else can go out the window.
And then is the blank of something we call love. And a million people describe it and a million people discard it. It's fleeting, it's everything, it's chemical, it's wonderful, it's forced, don't force it, renew it, invent it, live it, don't deny it, and on and on and on and on. I don't know

4 Comments:

At 11:10 לפנה״צ, Blogger Babka said...

Blind date, huh? Always fun.

Shabbat is coming up.

No lack of questions.

Music is beauty.

And I don't know either. Sorry I can't help you with that one.

 
At 11:57 לפנה״צ, Blogger YS said...

checkthismate - Why, thank you!

Chavaleh, it's only tuesday!

 
At 9:24 אחה״צ, Blogger the sabra said...

why do you like questions?

 
At 1:32 אחה״צ, Blogger Ezzie said...

"Be yourself, because the people who care don't matter, and the people who matter don't care." - My wife, when we started going out.

 

הוסף רשומת תגובה

<< Home