יום שני, פברואר 06, 2006

All good things...

Sigh. Going home is the best and worst thing in the world.
~Jen
-----------------------------------------------------------

Dec 13, 2005 - "And that's how I found myself in Bangkok Int. Airport.
7 weeks, $800, and no plan. It's gonna get mighty lonely"

Feb 6, 2006 - "I'm leaving Bangkok Int. Airport on ElAl flight #84.
7 weeks, $800, and I had one hell of a trip!"

-----------------------------------------------------------
I've been away for a long time. Hard to believe that it's over. Back to family, friends, school... Kosher food!

I hope that wherever I was I made a good impression.
I hope people liked me as much as I liked them.
I hope I will return to the beautiful places.
I hope I'll see my friends again.

I guess that is as much as I can ask for at the end of such a trip. Please God.

Let's go home.

5 Comments:

At 7:32 לפנה״צ, Blogger Anne Rettenberg LCSW said...

Hope you arrived safely.

I was wondering if you could send me some authentic Israeli recipes. I'm an amateur cook, and I like to try new things..

 
At 12:10 אחה״צ, Blogger YS said...

I can offer a just-tested recipe for Tom Khaa Kai, a Thai chicken-coconut soup.

As to Israeli food, what are you looking for? Remember, this is a country of olim from around the world. What make a food Israeli?

Come to think of it, what make a person Israeli and when do I rate?

 
At 2:51 אחה״צ, Blogger Anne Rettenberg LCSW said...

Maybe it's all just a figment of your imagination.

 
At 12:04 אחה״צ, Blogger Anne Rettenberg LCSW said...

Seriously, "ys", didn't you once claim that Palestinians have "no culture" of their own?

Every culture has food...

 
At 12:05 אחה״צ, Blogger Anne Rettenberg LCSW said...

p.s. as they say, you can't go home again...

 

הוסף רשומת תגובה

<< Home