יום שלישי, ינואר 10, 2006

Oh did we have a Shabbos!

I felt like Reb Levi Yitzchok M'Berditchev.

Saturday night, Von Vieng - the party village of Lao PDR. We were 20+ people and for most of them the only kosher food they had that week was on Shabbos. People carrying wallets, room keys, who knows what. Came time for Havdalah - no one had a light!! Gevalt! Shabbos!!

Shabbos was wow. Chabad Bangkok has boxes of stuff here that they haven't used in a few months and they gave permission to myself and a few friends to use it. We had 30 people for Kabbalas Shabbos and seudah. During the day we had two more meals each one with 20+ people. A minyan for all tefilot! I don't know where I'll be for this coming shabbos but this one was amazing!

One of the downsides of pay-per-min Internet is that I have to run. The good part is that there is too much for me to do just to sit and veg in front of a computer.

1 Comments:

At 2:09 אחה״צ, Blogger Dovid said...

Fun fun! Keep rocking with chabad!

 

הוסף רשומת תגובה

<< Home