יום שני, דצמבר 12, 2005

26 Kilo

I've been to the post office and sent a bag by sea mail back home. I've said goodbye to all my friends. I've closed my bank account with ANZ. I've checked my bags and gotten my seat. I'm standing at the free Samsung internet booth in Sydney Airport.

Wow.

I'm a bit nervous. A little befuddled. I hope I can find a beach to sit on for a week and collect my thoughts. I hope the wonderful people of Sydney take me up on my offers of food and lodging when they come to my country. I hope I meet local people. I hope I don't come across as the ugly tourist. I hope nothing get stolen. I think I'll have some new stories for when I get home.

That's it for now. I'll be updating this blog as a travel log when I can. If anyone has thoughts/tips/ideas about travel in Thailand/Laos please share them with me.

Love.