יום שני, אוגוסט 01, 2005

Getting out

Hong Kong Airport

Yaniv works for the IBA. He writes subtitles for films. I met him halfway through (and running late) a 9 part documentery on Blues. The music, not the color. I shared half a sandwitch with him, he wasn't intersted in putting on Tefillin. I thought I had overweight problems, he was going to bring his bicycle down but it would have put him 11kg over. At the $20 per kilo the airlines were charging it was cheaper to put some stammps on it.

Other random things: The fellow next to me going to Hong Kong was an industrial engeneer. He said he travels alot for work but was enjoying his job. He said it was always changing.

Rewind back to bording at Ben-Gurion. On the phone with Sarra I tell her my university is 15 mins from the beach. After I hang up a girl standing next to me says - "NSW, right?" Turns out she learns there too. I'm already thinking 'Information! a friendly face! Right off the bat. Hey, this is gonna be easy!'
Haven't seen her since.