יום שני, אוקטובר 08, 2007

Still sick at home

Marking day 2 of sitting at home feeling bleah. What have I done? Made slow but real progress on some work.

In this post I asked a question on Jewish identity in our world. I have a longer form of that I'd like to share but I need feedback. Any interest?

I'm also wondering how long I should let my Facebook experiment run. I joined to see if it would prove useful or if I'd just waste more time. So far it's helped me a bit but I've spent more time throwing sheep at people than saving the world. This essay on class divisions paints me as having gone over to the Dark Side by joining Facebook. Thoughts?

2 Comments:

At 12:43 לפנה״צ, Anonymous אנונימי said...

I have a longer form ... Any interest?

-Well if you already have it...

I've spent more time throwing sheep at people than saving the world.

-There's a sentance I never thought I'd read.

 
At 10:25 אחה״צ, Blogger YS said...

Nice to know I'm still loved.

Let's throw my mind to the winds!

 

הוסף רשומת תגובה

<< Home